A Slow And Lazy Day ...

I actually have some work to do but I'm just so darn lazy to get it done. It's not really that hard and it's not like something I haven't done before but somehow I just can't get started. Maybe it's cos I have a lot of time to get it done. And I do work better and faster under stress anyway.

I've been sitting here trying to do some research for this new client that I have but everytime I started using the internet I automatically open my blogs. It's like it has an evil hold on me ... LOL! That's another way of saying I'm addicted to blogging.

So, since I have no control over myself now, I just had to blog. And boss, if you're reading this, it's not that I don't want to work, but I've just been possessed by the blog spirit or whatever you want to call it ... hehehe ... Anyways, it's been a slow day here in blogger land cos there's not been much updates judging by my Google reader. Guess all of you must be busy and work hard, unlike lazy old me :D

Well, since I've got some time at the moment, I might as well look into finding out how much some additional Mac memory is going to cost. We desperately need some additional firepower for our workstations in the office.