Calling All Football Fanatics!

Let me get straight to the point. Are you a football fanatic? Do you like upon waking up first thing in the morning have this urge to check out football results? Are you glued to your TV every Saturday night giving up on the human race just to catch any football action on TV?

And during off seasons you brood around the house like as if the world was going to end and just cannot wait for the new season to start? Well, I've got news for you. And I'm sure you're going to thank me. And if you feel like rewarding me for bringing this great piece of news to you, I'll email you my PayPal account ... LOL!

Carlsberg (my favourite brew by the way) has launched their Web-TV channel called partofthegame.tv that has everything to do with football and fan life. There's 5 dedicated channels showing nothing but all aspects of football from classic football matches to life as a fan. And there's also video clips about football funnies and all kinds of rituals from the Football Magic Channel

And if you're seriously the football nut I think you are, you can also upload your favorite football moments of you doing a Maradona 'hand of god' action or something for all the world to see. So, why wait, head on over to www.partofthegame.tv and indulge :D



6 weird comments:

Mariuca said...

Still waiting for them to pay me my 10 bucks la Spiffy! :(

Anonymous said...

Marzie - Well, they paid me for two opps already. Still owe me 10 bucks though. But I'm desperate so do teh opp first la ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

oh did i tell you they finally paid up mine but it was like 5 mths later... anyway i haven't log in to check on the ops...

i just don't have the mood to write ops lately.. so i didn't even log in the sites to check ops.

and i'm bored. how ah... bored bored bored.. so come kacau u. lol

Anonymous said...

Constance - They finally paid you? Cool :D They paid me for two jobs and still owe me for one more. That's like 3 months already but I guess they're late payers ...

I'm desperate for opps, that's why I take whatever is out there ... LOL!

Constance Chan said...

i receive this job offer but i've been lazy since i stopped taking so many jobs. so i didn't even bother with this one.. terrible huh.

Anonymous said...

Constance - I would have let this one go too but I'm a desperate spaceman and will do any kind of opp ... hehehe ...

And they just approved this post btw, now if they'll only pay as fast :D