Fate Can Be Cruel ...

Tonight is CSI night. I'm not really a TV addict, ok, ok, maybe I am but I only watch certain shows and one of them is CSI which I must watch tonight even tough there is a repeat for it on Sunday at 2.00pm and 9.00pm. You wanna know why? Well, last week Mrs. Spiff and me decided to give it a miss on Wednesday night cos we were just too lazy to watch it. We decided that we'd catch the repeat on Sunday.

But then on Sunday, we missed the 2.00pm screening but said no fear, there is the 9.00pm screening still to catch. So, the show started and there we were all comfy and cosy on the couch and halfway through the darn show, it started raining pretty bad. And for those with Astro subscription, you all know what that means, right? Yes, the infamous 'service unavailable' message! Darn it. And just when the show was getting interesting. Worse yet, there was no other repeat of that episode to catch. 

This week I'm not taking chances, I'm going to catch it tonight, right after American Idol. Who knows, the world might come to an end if I decided to wait and watch the repeat on Sunday or something. So tonight, I'm going to be glued to the TV from 8.00pm right up to 11pm so blogging will have to take a back seat till then. But right now, I've just got to get this aluminum fence installation up to keep those unruly Zorkian bugs in their places! They're look just about to run riot! LOL!

6 weird comments:

carolchs said...

im watching all two CSIs now :) and blog hop at the same time. can? :P

Anonymous said...

aiks! i forgot abt CSI ystr.. huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Anonymous said...

Carol - Wah, you really know how to multi tack don't ya :D

Anonymous said...

Anny - LOL! Next time I put a reminder in my blog so you won't forget ...

Ken said...

Hey, I'm a fan of CSI too but every since the Hua He Tai on astro, I totally hv no chance in touching the remote control. My parents would be holding on to it.

So what I do is...download ;)

Anonymous said...

Ken - LOL! Well, I have the same problem with my kids hogging the remote too but good thing CSI starts after they go to bed :D