The Things You Learn From The Movies ...

I was watching a movie last night and it got me thinking. Yes, yes, once in a while I do think. I'm may look like a doofus half the time but I do have a teeny weeny little pea brain. So, as I was saying, it got me thinking about the things you can learn from movies.

Here, take a look at what I discovered:

It is always possible to park directly in front of any building you are visiting.

A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

If you start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.

Most laptops are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.

It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts, your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one, dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

After a person suffers a massive blow to the head, they will still be surprisingly good looking.

No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.

Partnering police officers with their total opposites will always, eventually, lead to buddy teams who share unbreakable bonds and gruff affection.

Strange how most movies have at least one or even two of those scenes above. So, if you're interested in making a movie, just have any one, two or even three of the above scenes and you're all set :D Oh and don't forget to cast me in a tuxedo as the main hero as well!

42 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true. I like #1 to #3. That's the stuff movies are made of...haha.

Hobbes said...

Mei Teng - Yup, And they're basically the same for all movies la ... LOL!

bem69 said...

There's one more, you can just park your car without locking it, no one will steal it.

Nessa said...

I saw this awful B grade movie (Dead or Alive) the other day... and it amazed me that the fights (with samurai swords) don't even cause them to bleed. Not a speck of blood. Amazingggg...

bem69 said...

Dead or Alive is based on a video game, so they wanted to cater for the younger audience jugak. That's why no blood. Yes, I'm a Dead or Alive game fan hehehe.

Hobbes said...

Bem - Oh yes, I forgot about that one ... and sometimes they even leave the key inside! LOL!

Hobbes said...

Nessa - Yeah, I saw that show too and even after they get whacked so badly, they still can get up and walk away as if nothing happened!

*slaps hand on forehead*

bem69 said...

Oh the other one is how they always leave the keys at the sun visor. Unlocked car, with keys! Yeehawww

Hobbes said...

Bem - LOL! I would have never guessed!

I used to play that game too. Endless hours of violent fun ... hehehe ...

Hobbes said...

Bem - I wish they'd do stuff like that here, at least then I can drive a different car each day ... LOL!

bem69 said...

Wouldn't that be convenient eh? Driving a new car everyday! ahahah "Hmm which car should I try today?"

Anyway, I don't only play that game, I did fanart of them as well, cause the characters are er, pretty hahah

Hobbes said...

Bem - LOL! That would be fun wouldn't it?

Oh yeah, the characters are ... urrmmm ... prettier as you put it ... LOL!

LifeRamblings said...

aiseh, u wanna play the lead role? nice fantasy but very likely, it will only happen in your dreams, so dream on.

booahboo said...

so where are you guys parking your cars? remember to tell me ah.. and leave them keys on the dashboard :p

booahboo said...

fanart? oooooo.. seriously suka sangat main game tu la Bem.. hahhahahaha or fantasy? *wink*

Hobbes said...

Life Ramblings - LOL! Yeah, I tend to dream way too much!

Hobbes said...

Anny - Hahaha ... sure, sure no problem, will do ... LOL!

Hobbes said...

Anny - I'm sure Bem had other ideas when he said the characters are prettier ... LOL!

booahboo said...

seriously.. prettier?

Nessa said...

Anny, ain't nothing to do with 'prettier'... haha

Boys will be boys!

booahboo said...

prettier does carry deeper thots :)

Hobbes said...

Anny - Seriously, I'm with Bem on this one, it's prettier ... LOL!

Hobbes said...

Nessa - Betul tu, it's prettier in terms of ... urrrmmm ... scenery ... LOL!

Woi Bem, back me up on this la! ... hehehe ...

Hobbes said...

Anny - Don't think too deeply abut it if not you're probably going to agree with Nessa ... LOL!

bem69 said...

Oi oi why you putting this on me Spiff! hahahahahhaha, ya la the character design is prettier than the other games because they put emphasis on character development LOL

booahboo said...

character development? hmmm.. prettier it is then :)

Nessa said...

Gotta hand it to Prof K :D Though I would say it's more to character over-development.... wakakaka

Anny! Back me on this! LOL

bem69 said...

Wah now Anny and Nessa tag team!

booahboo said...

character wise... it always begs to differ.. person to person :)

this cud get pretty ugly... hahahhahahaa

back us up on this rocker chick! mano rocker chick kita suda pergi?? *LOL*

bem69 said...

Ahh, you've just proved a point, that its truly a subjective matter, some people like character over-development some don't hahahha.

Hobbes said...

Bem - You started it ... LOL! Yeah and I like the effort they put on emphasizing ... hahaha ...

Hobbes said...

Anny - It is Anny, it is ... LOL!

Hobbes said...

Nessa - LOL! Extremely over is more like it la Nessa ...

Wah, you and Anny teaming up ah? LOL!

Hobbes said...

Anny - Oh yes, this could get really ugly, but then we're not talking about ugly here, we're talking about pretty character developments ... LOL!

Hobbes said...

Bem - Yeah, they're a tag team now, just be careful of Nessa and her clogs ... LOL!

Hobbes said...

Bem - I think I prefer the over development la ... hahaha ...

Anonymous said...

hahhaa.. u know what?

Absolutely agree. Seems like once u mentioned all that, it hit me. So true!

I'll take yr advice on those if i wana make a move =P

Oh and I will follow yr blog so I know where to contact u when I need a main hero yeah!! Haha

bem69 said...

Spiff, you better back me up as a tag team. Wahh, you're now one of the most eligible men to star as a hero in Miss Confession's movie heheh.

Hobbes said...

Miss Confession - Hahaha ... at least I got my film star career all set out when you do make a movie of your own ...

Hobbes said...

Bem - LOL! Ok, the stripe T-shirt tag team we are!

I wonder if I'll get some over developed characters as my supporting stars ... hahaha ...

emilayusof said...

lol! I wish our streets will always have empty parking space everytime we want to park opposite the building!

Hobbes said...

Emila - Yeah, that would sure make our life so much nicer, kan? Btw, takde party lagi ke? hehehe ...