A Host Of New Year Goodies

This is my first post for the year 2010. No big deal I know but it's been a while since I posted anything anyway. The old year may have moved on but life remains the same in this new year. I still haven't won a billion dollars yet (but I know I will) and I still haven't been elected supreme ruler of this misbegotten planet. What is wrong with you people, vote for me already! Start an uprising and chant my name out loud! LOL!

On a happier note, the new year started with me winning quite a few prizes from the queen of giving away stuff, none other than Emila aka Rocker Chick aka Kak Anggur :D I'm one of her top ten commenters and ended up winning a heck of a lot of prizes from her. In fact, all her top ten commenters won some incredible prizes from her. What a way to start the new year.

I won a Moleskine Plain Soft Notebook Pocket from Anny (thank you Annyboo), a 20% discount voucher from Crafty Heart (thank you Crafty Heart), 10,000 EC credits from Nessa (thank you Nessa) and a RM10 voucher from 5577 Studio (thank you 5577 studio) and a playstation 3 from ... urrrmmm ... there is no playstation 3 la, just thought I'd shock you all with that ... LOL!

One thing you can always be sure of if you're a loyal follower of Emila is, from time to time, she has loads of contests running on her blog. If you're diligent enough, you can always win something :D Thank you Emila for all those cool prizes and thank you to all your sponsors too :D

If that isn't a great way to start the year, I don't know what else is :D

8 weird comments:

emilayusof said...

Thank you Spiffy for being one of my my top commenters! And thank you for always being there for me!!

Spiffy said...

Emila - Thank you for the prizes. It always pays to hang around your blog :D

Restnrileks said...

Olla Spiff!

Happy 2010 ( eh! i think i said it in last post..) tak kisah la.. Happy 2010! Eee Haa.

Since this year is 2010, i ve decided that i ll be giving only 50% of my work effort.. since 10 is half of 20. Hence the perfect 2010. LoL. More restnrileksing time for me. So i hope my half aka 10 effort will be fruitful up to twice the 10 = 20. Owh i love 2010.

Owh sudah merepek pula. Aha.

Congrats for winning from Emila. Yeah Kak Emi is indeed very generous. : )

Eh! are you sure no PS3? better ask Kak Emila again. Hehe

Nessa said...

Hepi new year Spiffy! :B

Can I not send you the 10k EC credits ah?? Muahahaha

Spiffy said...

Incik RestNrileks - Yes, you already did but no harm saying again :D

I already started giving only 50% of my effort ... LOL! I'm going to follow your example and also work only 50% of the time, the other 50% I gonna blog ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

Nessa - Happy New Year to you too :D

Aiyyaaaa, where can ... wanna get zapped ah? LOL!

10,000 EC credits, I'm rich! Rich! Rich, I tell you! LOL!

booahboo said...

10,000 ec ko? kaya la tuhhhhhhhhhh.. share la share laaaaaaaaaaa...

Happy New Year to you Spiffy... and and i send you your gift in pink soon! hehehhehe

gosh! i miss so many of your postings.. nanti i come back to read slowly ya :)

Spiffy said...

Anny - Share? Cannot, I want the 10K EC all to myself ... urrrmmm, can use to buy groceries at Tesco, kah? LOL!

Happy New Year to you too :D Oh man, you're still with that pink thingy? LOL!

No worries, my posts tak pergi mana-mana :D