Gold Finger

Wow, I actually managed to do two posts in one day over here. This being your own boss thing is actually pretty good :D I can have more time to blog and do all the things I would not be able to do if I was working full time for someone.

I mean, I was busy with some stuff this morning but got it all completed by noon and was home taking a nice little nap which I would not be able to do if I was working full time. I don't normally snooze in the afternoons but the weather was so darn hot today that I couldn't help myself. Besides the bed looked so darn tempting :D

I really think I'm going to enjoy being my own boss :D With so much free time in my hands, it looks like this is the perfect time to buy gold bullion :D I heard gold is on the move reaching its highest price in almost two weeks and it's definitely the right time to look in buying gold right now.

Ok, you'll have to excuse me while I got get my space trailer ready for my gold purchases. Don't say I didn't warn you.