Music Monday - Star Trek Bohemian Rhapsody

I've been seeing that annoying Nick fellow take part in this Music Monday thingy for a while now. So, not to be left out, I thought I'd try it out for myself here. Now, I'm sure my music selection and taste is way better than his old fashioned and oftentimes nonsensical songs.

I mean, come on who the heck listens to the Alan Parson's Project and especially a song like The Cask of Amontillado? In fact, just what the heck is a Cask of Amontillado anyway? Must be some kind of moonshine he's concocted! LOL!

Since I'm a spaceman and a handsomely good looking one at that that never misses out on my acne face wash sessions, I thought it would only be appropriate that my first ever Music Monday here should involve something about space. Since I'm also a HUGE Star Trek fan, I think this song fits the bill :D It's called The Star Trek Bohemian Rhapsody, a parody of the Star trek series.

I found it absolutely hilarious and those of you who grew up watching the original Star Trek series might find this amusing. I know I did :D See, I told you my selection of songs are way better than that boring and annoying Nick fellow!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!