And I Ran ...

For the first time in a long time, my body feel totally lethargic. Ever since I started running about four months ago, I've been so full of energy, especially after my runs. But today, especially right now, I feel so darn sluggish.

My body aches, my eyes feel heavy and I think a turtle could probably walk faster than me! I guess I must be over training. Maybe I should cool it a little and take things easier on my runs. I've been pushing myself training for the upcoming 7KM run in September and I think it's taking its toll on my body.

Maybe it's time I started looking in those health insurance in nc. What with all the training I'm putting in, it's always better to have a back up plan, don't you think?

But with all that said and done, I can't wait for tomorrow's run session! LOL!