Drive

I'm seriously in need of a new car. My last car was stolen by some morons last March and the current one is a second hand one which gives me grieve on a monthly basis. I wish I was a millionaire and could afford a brand new car but I don't see myself owning one in the near future.

It's a good thing though that I have some decent and pretty respectable mechanics to send my car too and it's an even better thing that they're not located in the Los Angeles auto repair district cos that would have been a big problem if I ever need to send my car in for repairs ... LOL!

I've actually only had three cars in my entire lifetime. My first car was a Honda Civic which really taught me how to drive on these crazy KL roads. It also taught me a thing or two about head gasket's and radiators cos it always broke down too ... LOL!

My second car was really the car that thought me more about how to diagnose car problems cos it also broke down so regularly that I knew what was wrong with it without even needing to go to a mechanic ... LOL!

Well my current car is a second hand national car and it's a little newer than the previous two but it's also showing signs of aging and following in the footsteps of my two previous cars by breaking down quite a bit. I think they're all out to get me!