Paceman Spiff ...

I've had this blog for quite a while now. I can't even remember how long ago I started this blog. I know I could just look it up but I'm just too lazy to do that ... hahaha!

Anyways, I've been thinking of wanting to convert this blog to its own domain and its own web hosting. This blog is actually supposed to be called Spaceman Spiff but when I registered this blog with blogger I kinda missed out an alphabet and the title ending up being called 'pacemanspiff'! LOL! What do you expect from someone like me?

But the thing is I'm not at all daring enough to take the plunge and look for a decent website hosting company to host this blog. I'm afraid I'll screw something up and poof, this blog will disappear into thin air.

Maybe I'll just look around and check out some web hosting news and learn a little more before even deciding whether to keep this blog as it is or go register its own domain. But all that will have to wait until I wake up from my nap ... :D