Lipo 6 Hers?

Does anyone know what a lipo 6 hers is? Well, if you're a man, then you really wouldn't need to know this. But if you're a woman, you really would benefit from this if you even knew what lipo 6 hers is.

What? You want clues? Ok, ok, since I'm such a nice spaceman, I'll give you a little hint ... urmmm ... maybe a 'big' hint ... LOL! Come on already, take a guess. Still no idea? Aiyaaa, you don't expect me to spoon feed you now, do you?

Ok, one more clue. It's something for fat ladies ... hahaha ... don't wallop me already, I'll tell you. Lipo 6 hers is a popular female fat burner. See, I told you, you men wouldn't have to bother about what this is :D

This fat burner though, is unlike the many others out there. It uses a unique multiple release phases, that works both fast and extended. I'm not going to go into details. If you want to know more, just go to the site and find out, don't be so lazy ... hahaha!