Did Anyone Get The Number Of That Elephant?

Good grief, my body aches like as if a herd of elephants just trampled over it! Every move I make elicits a shriek of pain and it's entirely my fault. I've been trying to increase muscle mass and have been working out a little too enthusiastically that my muscles just don't have enough time to recover.

I've really got to slow down a little in my workouts. Just this morning I ran a 10K training run in my own personal best timing and then I proceeded with some strength training and now I'm paying the price for it. I suppose a good nights sleep to allow the muscles to recover will do a host of good :D

But knowing me, I'll be back to running 10K training runs again on Monday and resume my strength training again which will have me feeling sore all over!