Unread Books

I love reading, something which I haven't done in a long time. I even have a few books which I bought a month or so ago and haven't even had the time to read them.

I've got my eyes set on a few more titles out there but Mrs. Spiff has warned me to read the books I already bought before even thinking of buying any or she'll burn all my books! LOL! I really don't have all that much time to read much these days which is why I'm buying books without even reading them.

I remember a time when I would read for at least an hour minimum everyday. That was before I started my own company and ended up working non stop all day ... siggghhh ... I wish money would just drop from the sky, now that would be fun :D I resolve to start on at least one of the books that I bought this week.

I'll just seclude myself in the room and spend a few hours indulging in some reading :D