Work, Work & More Work

Life is getting tougher by the day. Ever since I started working on my own with a partner, I don't have time for much of anything. The worse thing is normally this time of year, things would be or should be slow but it's the total opposite for me.

My office is stacked with work after work that includes tons and tons of outside installation for backdrops, lift wraps, car wraps, wall posters and it doesn't seem to be ending. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. More work means more money but it sure as heck is so darned tiring!

I'm not looking forward to the weekend cos this entire weekend will be spent doing installations and I have a 10K race to run this Sunday to boot! I'm going to be totally exhausted by next week, which I still have loads of installations lined up and am really looking forward to Christmas where I'll be talking the entire week till next year off.

The moment I have some free time, I'm going to start looking for some cheap flight deals and head the heck away for a nice long break to recuperate from all this.