Never On A Saturday

Damn, it's a nice beautiful Saturday and it's also yet another Saturday that I have to head in to work. Damn, there goes my Christmas shopping plans for today. I was planning to go out and look for some Christmas lights but it sure looks like that isn't going to be possible for now.

I suppose I could always go later in the evening when I head home though. Owning your own company is really not as easy as I thought it would be, especially when I have staff that are semi-incompetent. I don't even know why I agreed to hiring them in the first place.

I even foresee myself working next Saturday cos I just confirmed a new backdrop Christmas project for next week. The only good thing about all this work is at least the business is making money :D Ok, you all have a nice weekend and remember not to have too much fun cos I have to work ... LOL!