Cheapskates!

There are some clients who will do anything not to pay you after a job is done. They will find all kinds of excuses to say that we didn't do the job properly, when in true fact we did the job satisfactorily and even got them to acknowledge that it was done properly.

Then when it comes time to pay us after a few weeks (some of these idiot clients have 30 days credit terms), they will say that your sticker is coming out. The color not right, the sky is purple, the moon is bright pink, anything just to avoid paying for the job.

There are times when I feel like just walloping them across the head with a baseball bat. At least that way, they don't have to pay me and I'll be satisfied! I think I'd better go check some fixed annuity rates, at least I won't get depressed reading those!