Digital Printing

We're getting a new high end Fuji Xerox digital printer in the office soon. We've been receiving quite a few repeat orders for a certain project and have been using our current large format inkjet machine to complete the project and it's become tedious trying to complete it.

The digital printer will make complete the job three times faster and besides we could finally stop sending our digital printing work elsewhere to do. My partner seems to think we can afford the machine and I have no objections cos I do have a load of jobs that I could use the machine for.

The installment and loan papers are being prepared by our leasing company and hopefully the machine will come in soon after all that is completed. At the we'll have available more Computer help and I can concentrate on other things.