Me, A Transformer?

I AM
69%
FRENZY


I got this cool quiz from Nessa's blog about what kind if Transformer I'd be and I thought it was cool. So, I went and took the damn quiz expecting to be Optimus Prime or at the least Bumblebee, maybe even Starscream, the decepticon but no, I end up being that pain in the @ss Frenzy!!! Arggghhh, of all the Autobots and even the Decepticons, I get the smallest and the most annoying one ... Oh well, it does suit my quirky little spaceman character though. LOL!

Go a head, give it a try and tell me if you get something better than me ...

2 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah! You're right about Frenzy being annoying... hmmm, are you really like dat ah? STAY AWAY FROM ME!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sweetiepie, yes Frenzy !!! What a bummer ... LOL! Yes, I can be annoying at times ... hehehe ...