I'm Simply Fabulous!

Last night, I logged on and did my usual blog walkabout at all my regular bloggers pages and when I came to Diamonds Sapphire's page, I was thrilled. There was an award waiting for me. She awarded me the 'I'm Fabulous Award'. Even though I've received this award before I'm still gonna blab and rave about it cos now I have an extra award, one more than that imbecile from Anything Goes! Muahahahaha ... Soon, I'm gonna have more than him and I'll be the popular one and not him ... Thanks Diamond so much for making my quest of upstaging that bum Nick come a whole lot closer ... hahahaha ...

Ok, ok, I know I'm a little crazy but hey, it's Monday, can you blame me? I hate Mondays and the sooner it's over, the better it is for me! Jokes aside though, it was really great to be consider for this award and I'm truly humbled by it. And since I've already awarded this to a few people the first time I received it, I'm not going to award this to anyone. I'm going to be selfish and keep it all for myself ... LOL!

(*cell phone ringing*)

That was Mrs. Spiff reminding me not to forget to find about about that dressing table she saw in the newspaper the other day. There was this cool looking one on sale, it had this huge makeup mirrors which is exactly what she's looking for. So, I'm gonna sign off here and call them to find out the details.

6 weird comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

I am soo glad you liked it...pleazz tell me how you do those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Diamond, I used photoshop to superimpose, distort and join both the award and the Spiff cartoon :)

WaterLearner said...

You are such a doting husband!

Anonymous said...

Waterlearner, I am? Why, thank you for the compliment ... LOL!

Ratu Syura said...

Congratulations on being Totally Fabulous! :D

Anonymous said...

Ratu Syura, thanx. Somehow I'm really not sure I'm fabulous but it sure is nice pretending to be one ... LOL!