Weekend Fun ...

Yahoo! Friday's here and I'm always cheerful when it comes to Friday's ... LOL! I wish everyday was a Friday then it would always be the last day of work, some sort of loop effect, that space time continuum thingy, you know Groundhog Day and all that. Ok, ok, I'll wake up already ... hehehe ...

But there still is about 9 hours to before I'm officially off work and that's a long way to go. I'm going to be busy this weekend, not with work mind, but with fun stuff to do (and I don't mean blogging ... LOL). I'm taking the kids out to the water park tomorrow morning and I know I'm going to be enjoying it right along with them ... I love playing around in water :D

My younger boy was so enthusiastic about it that when we went grocery shopping a few days back, he even got himself a pair of goggles ... hehehe ... and he can't stop reminding me about going to the water park tomorrow. Well, I told him I'm not sure if we are going or not just yet, cos in case we don't go he's going to create a riot in the house. I've actually made up my mind to go, just that I haven't told him yet ... hehehe ...

Can't wait to get off work, besides it being Friday, I've also got a couple of my favourite shows to catch on TV, well two actually. One is the local singing reality show called 'One in a million', you can read more about it on Nessa's blog. She can explain this better than I can and the other is my all time favorite Vegas, a show about the going ons in a Las Vegas hotel. When it was first aired, I didn't really like it all that much but it grew on me and now I can't miss a single episode!

Ok folks, I'm going to wish you all a great weekend ahead and since I'm a little free at work right now, I'm going to go blog hopping ... LOL!

2 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Spiff! Don't stay in the water too long... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Sweetiepie, I intend to enjoy my weekend :) But first I've got to stop blogging and head to bed cos I need to get up real early tomorrow. Good nite to you :)