I've Been Dreaming Of My Own Fireplace ...

I've always had this desire to have a nice cozy fireplace in my living room. I know, I know, I live in a tropical country and having a fireplace is just so not practical but is sure is a cool thing to have in the living room. It could be a nice conversational piece, right? And I think I will build one anyway and with the help of Agee Woodworks I'm sure it'll be a success.

Well, I've always wanting to add one of Agee's ventless gas fireplaces in my house for quite a while, but I'm really not sure if I'll be able to find a mantel that will fit around it until I found out about their custom work. Agee has the best quality custom mantels and fireplace cabinets that can be made to fit any fireplace and any décor. Check them out and I think you'll be happy that you went to Agee Woodworks.

With Christmas just looming around the corner, I'm sure my living room with it's fireplace in full swing would be a hit when the Christmas carolers come over :D I'm know we're al going to be sweating away in the heat but who cares, it's just so much fun seeing the flames burning and emitting a nice fiery glow against the wall, amidst a lighted Christmas and with me in Santa suit :D Gosh, I'm really excited by it already.

4 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

Fireplace in a tropical country... you'd have a sauna instead:) Easier to BBQ food also kan?

Anonymous said...

Sweetiepie - But it's such a nice addition to the house don't you think? I'm going to have my fireplace one fine day, you mark my words.

Anonymous said...

How about one of these ? How about a superior fireplace - they are ventless/ flueless and look really amazing. I want one for sure ;)

Anonymous said...

Fireplace man - welcome to Spiff. That fireplace looks cool. I want one too ... LOL! Hope to see you around more often ...