I've Been Dreaming Of My Own Fireplace ...

I've always had this desire to have a nice cozy fireplace in my living room. I know, I know, I live in a tropical country and having a fireplace is just so not practical but is sure is a cool thing to have in the living room. It could be a nice conversational piece, right? And I think I will build one anyway and with the help of Agee Woodworks I'm sure it'll be a success.

Well, I've always wanting to add one of Agee's ventless gas fireplaces in my house for quite a while, but I'm really not sure if I'll be able to find a mantel that will fit around it until I found out about their custom work. Agee has the best quality custom mantels and fireplace cabinets that can be made to fit any fireplace and any d├ęcor. Check them out and I think you'll be happy that you went to Agee Woodworks.

With Christmas just looming around the corner, I'm sure my living room with it's fireplace in full swing would be a hit when the Christmas carolers come over :D I'm know we're al going to be sweating away in the heat but who cares, it's just so much fun seeing the flames burning and emitting a nice fiery glow against the wall, amidst a lighted Christmas and with me in Santa suit :D Gosh, I'm really excited by it already.

4 weird comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Fireplace in a tropical country... you'd have a sauna instead:) Easier to BBQ food also kan?

Spiff said...

Sweetiepie - But it's such a nice addition to the house don't you think? I'm going to have my fireplace one fine day, you mark my words.

fireplace man said...

How about one of these ? How about a superior fireplace - they are ventless/ flueless and look really amazing. I want one for sure ;)

Spiff said...

Fireplace man - welcome to Spiff. That fireplace looks cool. I want one too ... LOL! Hope to see you around more often ...