What In Heaven's Name?

Nessa of Mumblings just tagged me with this new tag. Just like her I have no idea what in heavens name it's called so I'll make my own name for it. I hereby call this tag, the 'What in Heaven's Name' tag ... LOL! It's a pretty simple tag really. You just need to answer all the questions using the first initial of your name. You're not allowed to use your won name for the boy/girl name question or else I'll zap you with my ZPX2400.20T ray gun! Ok, here goes ...

1. Famous Singer: Shakira
2. Four letter word: Scum
3. Street: Subang Mewah
4. Colour: Sea Green :D
5. Gifts/Presents: Scarf
6. Vehicle: Spiff's Super Sporty Rocket Ship! (LOL)
7. Things in a souvenir shop: Stockings
8. Boy name: Sean
9. Girl name: Sonia
10. Movie Title: Superman (how cool is that)
11. Drink: Soda water
12. Occupation: Soya Bean seller (LOL)
13. Celebrity: Sandra Bullock (I used to have this huge crush on her)
14. Magazine: Space Daily (LOL)
15. U.S. City: Seattle
16. Pro Sports: Sun Bathing (what? that's not even a sport?)
17. Fruit: Soursop (at least that's what I think it's called)
18. Reason for being late: Sick!
19. Something you throw away: Snort (LOL)
20. Something you shout: Sicko!

Finish. I'm not going to tag anyone cos everyone I know has already been tagged. But if you feel like doing this tag, please by all means go ahead and do it and let me know cos I'd love to read your answers :)
.

2 weird comments:

Nessa said...

Thanks for doing this tag Spiff! :D

Sori I haven't visited you for so long... been too busy shopping for Xmas presents lately.

I wish I had your spaceship so I could avoid those terrible jams...

Anonymous said...

Nessa, no worries, I understand. I've been busy shopping too :) Everyone has been busy shopping ... LOL!

Well, next time, just give me a tinkle and I'll loan you my spaceship :D