Gaming Galore ...

Just the other day I was downloading games online for Mrs. Spiff. She's been playing those free trial games and they expire after an hour or so and some of those games she's taken a liking to and has been asking me to see if I could get the full version for her. Honey, I know I'm a superior technologically advanced spaceman and own a super high tech out of this world computer and all that but how in heavens name am I going to find the full game for you short of paying for it online and you know I'm too much of a cheapskate to pay for those games ... LOL!

So, I did the next best thing possible. I Limewired the games while I was at work and managed to get her 3 or 4 of those games. They looked pretty cool so I kinda tried them out in the office PC's just to test if they were working properly or not. I mean, you can't really trust some of these online games, they sometimes come complete with viruses, trojan horses, worms and all that stuff. And to my surprise I actually got hooked on playing these games.

While I do love playing games, I do have a particular genre of games that I'm crazy about and quite a few games on Mrs. Spiff's list is not on them but these recent games that I've downloaded for her has given me a few sleepless nights playing the till the wee hours of morning and even to the extent of neglecting a few assignments that I have on hand! LOL! Damn, who knew these simple games can be loads of fun and damned exciting. We've both spent the whole weekend playing these games into the early hours of the morning and right after I post this online coupons thingy I'm going to be continuing my gaming sessions with wifey who has already started playing her games ... LOL!