Home Cinema ...

I think I wrote in my other blog a couple of postings ago about something relating to having my own home theater. I really can't remember already. I must be getting really old and memory loss is starting to seep in slowly. Soon, I'll probably forget my own name ... LOL!

Anyway, I've always envied all those people who have their own little mini home theater systems at home. And everytime I go out to the malls, I'd deifinitely walk into all those electrical and electronic shops just to feast my eyes upon what they have on display and some of those home theater systems that they have are just way out of this world.

Maybe I'll just try and see if I could somehow modify the current junk I have at home and make my own home theater complete with those home theater lighting sets to give it the full atmosphere of a little mini home theater. I think I'll just make that my new little project for this month. Now to go get Mrs. Spiff sold on the idea ... hehehe ....

2 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Gypsy sent my bad mouth your way! Nice to meet you and blame her for anything you don't like about this comment hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Upset Waitress - LOL! Gypsy sure does send some weird ones my way ... just kidding :D

Welcome to my humble blog. You got 52" flat screen? Gee, what a great aunt you had there ... LOL!

Your lazy with the blue tarp sound pretty cool. I think I'll spend my weekend searching for old lazyboys out there :)

Hope to see you here more often ...