I Want A Garage!

Everytime I watch TV and see all those American homes with their nice little garages attached to the side of their houses, I get a little envious and wish we had such things here. I've always loved those garages where you could park your car inside and keep all my tools that I've collected over the years and maybe even work in there doing some handy work.

Unfortunately, while most of the houses here have porches and all to park our cars under but that's about all you can do with it. You can't really keep your tools there cos it's exposed and you don't want to wake up in the morning and find all your expensive power tools gone now do you? That's why a garage would be just dandy for stuff like this.

I suppose if I had some space to spare around my house, I could always construct one using those Lidget sectional Concrete Garages that I read about online. I can get them to custom build one to the side of my house or something and then I'd have a real garage to play urrmmmmm, I mean work in :D I wonder if they do like deliver it here cos unfortunately for me, they're in the UK and I don't think they would deliver this faraway and even if they did, it just wouldn't be cheap now would it?

I guess unless I can find a local supplier, I'm just going to have to keep on envying all those people I see on TV who have such nice garages attached to their houses! Sighhhh ...