Time Flies When You're Having Fun ...

Whao, the weekend just flew by so fast that Monday came up sneakily and bit me on my butt without even me knowing. Where does the time go. I don't even remember doing anything much over the weekend. It was like someone mind wiped me over the weekend or something.

I guess I was just having too much fun ... LOL! Yeah, I had fun over the weekend to the point that time took on a speed of its own. It's true what they say, that time flies when you're having fun. I seriously got to use that super duper high tech computer of mine and see if I can find a way to make time stop, or at least slow it down a little, especially during the weekends.

And I was so busy having fun, that I didn't even have the chance to log on much and post anything on both my blogs. Hey, a guys gotta have fun once in a while, right? The good thing (or is that a bad thing?) I don't have so many assignments waiting to be completed though I wouldn't have minded if there were. I hope my work flow in the office is manageable so that I can work on those little assignments that I have.

Gee, either somebody messed with my monitor or my eyesight is getting real bad cos the text suddenly seem so small. I think I'm going to need some magnifiers or something. Damn, I am getting old!

6 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Spiffy!! Glad you had a great weekend! :D

Diamond said...

I hate it when the weekend flies by too fast!!

Shemah said...

Wanna help me with my assignments? hahaha.. I've got 10. 5 expired. But luckily, they still give a couple of days of grace period for you to complete it.

I just totally forgot about 'em on my lazy break from blogging...

anyways, happy working! :)

Anonymous said...

Syura - Happy Monday to you, though it wasn't such a good Monday for me in the end! But the weekend was good :)

Anonymous said...

Diamond - Yeah, especially when you're having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Shemah - LOL! 10 assignments? How do you even get so much of them? And I though I was getting a wee bit too much!

Yeah, I sometimes get s little lazy to do them but some of them are good money and I could always use more money ...

Work and happy are not two words I'd put in the same sentence ... LOL!