Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It ...

Any of you guys out there interested in making some decent money doing some Blog Advertising? You are? Good, then let me tell you how. I'm sure most of you who are doing paid postings would already have discovered loads of sites out there offering tons of assignments for you to make money from. And if you're interested in adding a new one to that list, then BuyBlogReviews is the perfect site for you.

I happened to stumble upon this site quite by accident really. I was bored a couple of days ago and was just browsing around some group forums and saw this little posting about a new site (well, new to me anyway) where you could get paid blogging . Now, I'm not one who is going to refuse making a little side income so I went and checked it out.

The site is similar to many other sites out there but with a slight difference. When you search through their database of assignments, which has quite a few good ones I tell you, you can actually bid on how much you want to be paid for that particular assignment and if the advertiser thinks your bid is reasonable, then you'll be given the assignment to do and if you chose to accept the mission, Mr. Phelps, urrrrrmmmm, I mean if you chose to accept the assignment (been watching just a tad too much mission impossible. LOL!), then you have a whole week to work on it. Pretty cool isn't it?

And the best thing is, the moment I signed up and was approved, I actually got an advertiser offering me an assignment at a reasonable price at that. What else, I accepted it right away :D In fact after bidding for a few of the assignments they have there, I managed to win 3 bids, how cool is that. So, I'd advise you guys to sign up and quickly make your bids before I bid on everything there and there'll be nothing left for you guys ... LOL! Don't say I didn't warn you ...