That Peaceful Easy Feeling ...

It's been a bittersweet weekend for me in terms of sports. The bitter cos my favourite football team lost to some team that on a normal day they probably could have walked all over them and the sweet cos my favourite F1 team did pretty well with their main title challengers screwing up :D

The office is pretty quiet at the moment. It's just two days away to the Hari Raya celebrations and since my office has 90% Muslim staff, most of the them have already taken leave and headed to their respective hometowns for the festivities. Unfortunately, since I'm not a Muslim, I have to work. But I'm not complaining. I'm actually enjoying the peace and tranquility in the office at the moment :D

It's going to be a long weekend for for us here cos of the festivities and all and we'll be off from Wednesday until next Monday so I'm looking forward to the long holiday. The town is also probably going to be nice and empty with most of the population, irrespective of race, taking full advantage of the long holidays and going back to their hometown and stuff. That should leave the city nice and empty :D

It would be a good time to head into the city for some fun and merriment. But then it would also be a great time to stay home and enjoy the long break. Maybe I'll take the kids out somewhere. I've been a little mean to my younger boy and it's time to make amends to him ...

So, to all my Muslim friends and bloggers, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a blessed Hari Raya :D

2 weird comments:

carolchs said...

im not working Nick! in fact, i will not be working for one whole week! *teehee*

but happy working to you anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Carol - Sometimes it's fun to be a teacher cos you get soooooo many holidays ... hehehe ...

Have fun for the holidays :D