The Tyre Conspiracy ...

I think someone out there is out to get me la. I just found a nail or rather a screw in the rear tyre of my car. Again! Now, I'm going to have to go to the tyre shop after work just to get it removed and patched. While it might not be all that expensive to do, it's only about RM5 but imagine having to do that at least 3-4 times a month and that adds up to quite a sum.

Yes, that's how many times a month I send my car to the tyre shop to get it patched. I think someone must hate me considerably. Or it could be the area I work in. It's littered with a bunch of mechanics and the roads are outside their shops are probably filled with screws and nails and I just happen to have the arse luck of driving over them.

Well, no use complaining about it. I still need to get that nail out later cos most of the shops would be closed tomorrow and I don't want to be stuck with a flat over the long holiday. Besides my spare tyre is not exactly in working condition.

While I'm there I could probably ask them about some auto insurance quotes which I've been meaning to get for some time now. I wonder if I can buy some tyres made of steel or something. Or maybe get one of those self inflating ones, you know, the kind that James Bond uses?