Yesterday When I Was Young ...

The year is really moving along so fast. It was only yesterday that I remember doing some Ramadhan packaging for one of my clients and here we are about the celebrate the festival of Hari Raya again in just about ten days or so. Gosh, I'm sure all my Muslim buddies are busy with their preparations for the big day.

That's the good thing about living in this country. We have so many races all living in harmony (well, at least most of us try to do so) that we get to enjoy each others festivals. Irrespective of your age, creed or religion, when it comes to festivities over here, you can be assured everyone will join in the revelry ...

And don't forget to invite me over to your house this Raya for some ketupat and lemang ok ... LOL! I haven't been for any Hari Raya visits in a long while. The last time I visited anyone for this festival was years ago. I kinda got lazy to go out and would normally just stay home and enjoy the holidays. Last year I remember my office was closed for almost a week.

I don't really know about this year though. I hope it's the same but it all depends on my boss. But then, seeing as how almost 90% of my office mates are Malay, I guess we might be closed a little longer than the rest :D I'm actually looking forward to it. But I seriously got to watch my diet though. I've been stuffing away on Ramadhan goodies ever since the fasting month started that I'm getting a little big around the waist again!