Soon It Will Be Christmas Day ...

Christmas is in just two days! I can't believe how near it is. I remember complaining about how long it is till Christmas comes around and it'll be Christmas even tomorrow. GASP! I haven't even got a new spacesuit for myself. And the worse thing is I don't really have time to go get me a new one.

At least I got the boys their new clothes and all their presents already. I even managed to get Mrs. Spiff a present :D Phew ... hehehe ... I'm not all that interested in presents for myself (that doesn't mean you can't send me some if you want to, you know ... LOL!). I used to remember as a kid, all I would look forward to on Christmas morning is to see how many gifts I have under the tree. 

Me and my cousins would all be competing to see how many presents we'd all have (even though we'd have the exact same amount). It sure is fun being a kid :D But the irony is when you're a kid, you can't wait to grow up and when you'll all grown up, you wish you were a kid again!

I don't have any plans for Christmas this year. No parties being thrown by me unlike last year. I'm just not in the mood for it this year. I'll be attending the midnight mass tomorrow and then I have a dinner invite at my best buddy's place but that's about it. It'll just be a really quiet Christmas at home with Mrs. Spiff and the boys.

And if I get too lazy to blog from now until Christmas, I'd like to wish what little visitors I have over here a very Merry X'mas and Happy Holidays people :D Oh ya, and a great New Year too!