It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year ...

Somehow weekends really zoom by extremely fast. It was only yesterday that I was busy with my Saturday chore testing out one of those new Ladybug vapor steam cleaners and before I know it, it's Sunday and almost noon already. I wonder if maybe I could stumble upon that remote control that Sandler fellow used in the movie click. That would be awesome. My weekends would be on pause mode for all eternity ... hehehe ...

Nothing really much has been happening lately, work has been pretty hectic, not much time to even blog from the office these days. At least the good news is my internet problems have more less been rectified for now. No more cursing my internet service providers to eternal damnation in the deepest recesses of hell for all eternity anymore. I'm actually getting speeds that were promised to me in my contract with them. I hope it stays that way.

Christmas is just around the corner, well more like 33 days away and I'm already thinking up a few ideas for my Christmas theme this year. Last year I didn't really do much, only very simple decorations unlike the year before when I actually created and built a whole snow village scene under my Christmas tree and turned my house into a mini winter wonderland with snowflakes from the ceiling and icicles hanging all over the place.

Mrs. Spiff and me have more or less agreed on an theme this year but it's going to take me quite a while with the production work for it. I'm going to start with the production next week as I need to use quite a bit of my office printing and cutting facilities, it's good to be working in advertising at times like this cos all the tools you need for something like this is already there ... hehehe ...

And this will be the first year I celebrate Christmas with a little doggy at home. I wonder if I can put up a pair of antlers on Pebbles and turn her into a part time reindeer? Do you think the SPCA will arrest me for cruelty to animals? Or worse yet, Pebbles might just bite me ... hahaha! Happy weekend folks :D

9 weird comments:

emilayusof said...

i think that is a great idea - pebbles musti suka jadi reindeer!

baincardin said...

forget the SPCA people,...^_^' pebbles jadi reindeer sure very cute one! ^_^

booahboo said...

wahhhhhhhhhh.. u getting ready for christmas too? hohohooooooo.. bestnyoooo.. dun forget to show us pics of your wonderful creations ya!

booahboo said...

Pebbles jadik part time reindeer? hahahaha.. kesiannyaaaaaaaa.. bila mau pinjam your reindeer to me? kasi post raju laaaaaaaaaaaa

Spiffy said...

Emila - You think so? Well, now I hate to go find some antlers for her ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

Anny - Yes, yes, I am :D Christmas is my favourite time of the year. Don't know if it'll turn out fine or not la ... hehehe!

Spiffy said...

Anny - Hahahaha ... you still not giving up, ah? Nanti, nanti, when Mrs. Spiff and me go holiday, we send Pebbles to you :D

Restnrileks said...

"No more cursing my internet service providers to eternal damnation in the deepest recesses of hell for all eternity anymore." - oho, i like these words, very gothic, reminds me of my youth time lost playing Diablo 2.

Apa pun, selamat meyambut hari perayaan ya : )

Spiff said...

Rozal - Hahaha! Yeah, it does remind me of my youth playing Diablo 2 as well! That's where I keep getting all those crazy phrases! LOL!