Laptop Battery Help

I think my laptop battery is faulty. It's displaying very weird readings. Even though I'm using it off the battery, the darn thing is showing it as 50% charged and then suddenly it'll spike to 100% charged and remain at 100% person even without the power cord plugged in.

Now either my battery has magical properties or it's a sure sign that I need a new battery soon. What's even worse is when I check the battery's temperature, it shows a whopping 127 degress Celsius but when I touch the battery it's just slightly warm.

I don't know if the faulty battery is causing false readings or the battery really is 127 degrees Celsius. Any of you guys can help me with this? I may know quite a bit about security camera's but when it comes to laptop batteries I'm a complete blur case.