Marathon Postings

Here's a note of warning. The next couple of days will see a marathon of postings over here. I have my reasons and you guys will just have to bear with my ramblings until I'm done ... Muahahaha!

But the thing is, though I have quite a bit of postings that need to done starting with telling you all about things like time travel, weigh watching, franchise setting ups and even about nasty and silly salesmen, I just have no idea how to word it properly.

I have it all figured out in my mind but for the life of me can't seem to put it to proper words. All I can think right now is the coming holiday getaway I'm going for in 8 days time ... siggghhh, it's going to be a long and stressful marathon postings for me. I think I'll need another holiday just to recover from this marathon stretch of postings ... LOL!