Perdomo?

Oh Man, my new, well second hand car really must have known my old car cos it's started its nonsense of wanting to visit the mechanic again. Last night just as we were about to go for dinner, I noticed some major oil stain under the car.

Upon checking, I discovered that it's engine oil! It was kinda of a bad leak and after dinner I rushed to the mechanic who was thankfully still open. After diagnosing the leak, it was found to be a timing belt oil seal and would have to be replaced.

Sigghhh ... well, I just did some major repairs and changes to the car and I suppose these things will crop up just like how you would unexpectedly find some perdomo cigars under your seat or something. The good thing, once this is done, the car will be pretty new, engine wise at least :D

2 weird comments:

booahboo said...

If its any consolation to you... i just fixed my ole kereta's brakes for 450 buckaroos :D

Spiffy said...

Anny - Aiyooo, not that I'm happy you had to spend RM450 but I don't feel so bad now ... hehehe ... what to do, old cars like that one.