1-2-3

I'm going to get straight to the point as ask you just how good you are with providing Math homework help. You see, my younger boy came to me with his math homework problem and being a know it all spaceman, I couldn't simply tell him I'm hopeless at maths!

I mean, that would ruin my totally cool reputation as a spaceman. Who's ever heard of a spaceman being bad with maths right? People would start laughing at me. So what I did was I told him I'd get back to him in an hour with his completed homework and now I'm desperately scouring the web looking for Free math help.

I was on the verge of giving up and asking Mrs. Spiffy for some Free homework help when I came across a lifesaver in the form of TutorVista! I shall build a shrine to forever worship TutorVista from this day forth.

You see, TutorVista is an online tutoring company and is the worlds leading one at that. They have some incredible monthly tutoring packages for only $99.99 a month for all subjects and not just maths. And what is even more incredible is that their tutoring is available 24X7!

Now at least I can use their services and do his homework and he'll think I'm a genius ... hahaha! So don't any of you go and tell him about TutorVista or I'll come and zap the daylights out of you!