The Answer Is Blowing In The Wind

I have a question to ask you. Do you know what Outer Banks foreclosures are? I'll bet you don't know. And you want to know how I know you don't know? Well, that's cos I don't know what it is as well ... LOL!

But then again, I don't really know much of anything cos I am after all a doofus. As for you, since you're all supposed to be cleverer (is there such a word?) than me and you don't even know what outer banks foreclosures are, then you're all even more doofussy than me ... hahaha!

I know I'm not making any sense but work has been pretty tiring and I'm almost falling asleep on my keyboard but I just have to ask you this question or else I won't sleep properly tonight. Don't ask me why I must know the answer to this question but I must!

So, if you have any clue as to what the answer is, please do tell me quickly or I'm going to sit here all night until the answer is answered. Good god, I really am not making any sense at all!