The Clown

I'm meeting a new client today. I know I say that I have a few clients and meeting a client shouldn't be a big deal, right? Well, most of my existing clients are long time ones. This is really the first time in a long time that I'm going to meet a totally new client to do some new projects and I'm kinda nervous.

Like I said, the clients that I have now are all long time repeat clients and are familiar with me and my style of dressing which really is pretty unbecoming for one in the client service line. I'm not the kind who likes to wear long sleeves and slacks and all that.

I'm practically dressed everyday in jeans and a sloppy old faded checkered shirt but today this being a new client and all, I need to show the client that I'm not some sloppy old despatch boy so I'm going to actually have to dress up properly with a decent shirt and choose one of my new designer ties to go with my outfit which will no doubt make me look like a clown ... siggghhh.

The things I do to get new businesses!