Lazy

I mentioned that we have recently purchased a router in the office. That's been like a month or so ago and we've yet to even test the machine or get an order for it. I don't know, I'm beginning to think that machine is just going to collect dust unless something is done about it fast.

The things is we're so busy with other stuff that I haven't even got time to go promote the new machine and its capabilities. I've been meaning to design some samples like personalized girl gifts so I can go do some marketing for it but finding the time to design something is kinda difficult.

I suppose I should really find the time or we're going to be paying the loan for that machine and not getting in any sales and that would be bad for business, right? But with the haze out there, I'm pretty reluctant to go out these days ... siggghhh ...